HUMMING MASK ー 1 set in 5 colors
-Think about the social impact this time-
I usually make clothes,
We are making masks so that we can spread them to the people around us as much as possible.
The masks are made of domestically-made materials with a comfortable and gentle texture that I usually use.
A three-dimensional mask that takes comfort into consideration.
I wish for a day when the world could live in a healthy way, and I would like to support it through manufacturing.
[Points to note when receiving an order]
* For hygiene reasons, this item cannot be replaced except for defective items.
* We cannot respond to inquiries other than repairs.
* Please note that if the specified number is reached, sales may be stopped without notice.
* If the quantity reached is difficult to manufacture, it will take about one month for the manufacturing time.
* The material of the rubber part may change the color and material as shown in the photo.
* Items will be shipped as soon as they are completed.
[Each size description-Linear dimension measurement]
L size-Adult male & female (vertical 12.5c x horizontal 20c)
[Description of the material used on the front side]
-WHITE NEP NEL- (100% cotton)
We use Cottle's original material, Sleep Nep nel.
Nell is also used in coffee filters for hand drip.
To be fluffy,
The material is brushed three times more than usual with fine needles.
Unlike normal flannel, it is a material with nep.
A nep is a knot accumulation of threads, which improves the soft impression and heat retention.
DENIM COOL MAX- (42% cotton, 42% polyester)
This is a special stretch denim material using cotton and polyester.
Thin (5,5 oz) texture that is woven with high density.
It absorbs heat and water vapor and evaporates quickly,
A cool, dry feel in spring and summer, and warmth in the fall and winter due to the fiber structure,
It has excellent quick-drying properties even when washed.
-ITTO Unsai Akane (PINK) - (56% cotton 44% flax)
A durable and textured fabric that was used as a tabi called Itto Unsai
Original cottle material with cotton as warp and linen as weft.
Using the usual back side with visible hemp knots, the botanical Akane-dyed mellow color is accentuated.
-Kakishibu INDIGO- (100% cotton)
This material is derived from Bingo Kasuri, and uses indigo dye for warp threads and persimmon shibu thread for weft threads. It is a material that is woven slowly and carefully by an old-fashioned shuttle loom. The soft shade of natural dye and the knots of slab type fabric are characteristic.
[One type of material is used for the mouth-same material for all colors]-(100% cotton)
It is called Senshu Mensha,
By the irregular special gauze weave that has been passed down to Senshu towels,
While leaving a gentle feel,
It is a double-layered fabric that achieves the thinness and lightness that have never been seen in towels.
[Prevention of splash infection]
You can control the sneezing and cough splashes.
Can be washed repeatedly and used, so it is always clean.
[Rubber adjustment (replacement) possibility]
It can be adjusted by untying the rubber knot and the knot can be stored on the side.
It is a use that does not hurt your ears.
[Precautions for use: washing method]
* Due to the characteristics of the fabric, it may shrink.
〇 If it loses its shape, fix it with an iron.
〇 After washing by hand, remove the moisture with a clean towel and adjust the shape to dry.
〇 When wearing an infant, be sure to wear it within the reach of an adult in consideration of safety.
* Do not store in places with high temperature and high humidity and in direct sunlight.
〇Because the eyeglasses may get fogged due to individual differences, please be careful when driving.
* It may deteriorate due to repeated washing.
○ It is not possible to prevent harmful dust and toxic gas.
○ The effect of blocking viruses in the air and preventing infection has not been proven.